The Liquid Federation recently held its annual board election for governance, which is maintained by three separate boards with different responsibilities:
- Membership Board: develops the criteria and recommendations for adding new members or removing current ones.
- Oversight Board: recommend internal rules and process for committee structure and management, and oversee network status.
- Technology Board: works with Blockstream to develop a technical roadmap based on the needs of Liquid Network members.
We want to congratulate all the new board members for their new roles and responsibilities and look forward to working together to make meaningful contributions to strengthen the Liquid and Bitcoin ecosystem.
- Kyle Fry, DIGTL
- Douglas Ewing, JAN3
- Alessandro Olivo, Bcademy
- Simona Macellari, Sevenlabs
- Patrick Hiebert, MAVEN
- Samson Mow, JAN3
- Marco Argentieri, Vulpem Ventures
- Max Kei, Hodl Hodl
- James Regan, DIGTL
- Antonio Parrella, Bcademy
- J. Maurice, Wiz
- Justin Dhingra, Crypto Garage
- Claudio Levrini, Equitas Foundation
- Leor Tasman, Prycto
- Sathvik Vishwanath, Unocoin
We look forward to another successful year for Liquid users, the Liquid Federation, and Bitcoin's second layer. If you or your business are interested in integrating Liquid or learning more about the advantages of becoming a member of the Liquid Federation, read the membership write-up available on the Liquid Build On L2 community.